Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Best Present Ever!

We spent this holiday season in California with Melissa's family, which was a first for us. It was a special time this year and very bittersweet, with both the loss of Melissa's wonderful dad and Ainslee's first Christmas. We spent the majority of our time there just hanging out with family. Of course there was copious amounts of food and lots of presents to spoil us all as well!


Grandma Shonna officially takes the cake with the best present ever though! We used our Christmas cash to buy a digital camcorder - something we'd been drooling over for the last couple of months but just couldn't afford yet. We've been playing with it the past couple of days and having a ball and I thought I'd share with you yesterday's video. We're still learning how to do this - you'll notice half of it is upside down, ha! - but it's easy to see how this is going to become a serious addiction.


You rock Grandma!

1 comment:

oomma said...

I love her I love her I love her! she is so precious. I want to hold her so badly. I want more--now-please for auntie She is absolutely beautiful Actually now that I think about, I think she takes after our side of the family-me in particular love ya auntie

Followers